16 August, 2010

Why Phono 1.2 crash and we don't see?

I wish again ask sorry to everybody get this issue!

Why Phono 1.2 crash?
This issue happened when you are in an area with many antennas and over all when you'are across to more cells, the problem is Phono listen every signal strength changed (1 asu) and it continue to refresh the widget, this operation make work the cpu too much and at the end lag the device.

Why I didn't see the problem?
Becouse I develop this release during holydays (I'm stupid I know...;) ) in a place very quite and without many antennas......the guys tested it was too in a quite place .....unlucky? MORE!!!

These are the conclusion of some days of test and I wish to give a big big thanks to:
  • Maez (tester coordinator)
  • Dodotech
  • Zoggermaster
  • Mrot2321
  • Crazyschranz
  • MastaPole
  • Dowser
  • Biesti2004
  • Mat738
  • Manuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please on logo request specify the mcc&mnc (you could found it on Phono activity near "Nation" field) eg 22210.
Thanks